Gerringong Surf Club patrols the southern end of Werri Beach between September and April each year. The club currently boasts nearly 100 patrolling members, who all give up their time to ensure the safety of the general public.
We are always on the lookout for new members. The club runs regular Surf Rescue Certificate (13-15yrs) and Bronze Medallion (+15yrs) courses for those looking to become surf lifesavers. Basic training courses are free for those that join a patrol.
We regularly host training opportunities beyond SRC and Bronze, including Advanced Resuscitation Techniques, Beach Management, IRB Crewman and IRB Driver. All of these courses are delivered by qualified Surf Life Saving professionals.
All patrolling Surf Lifesavers complete annual proficiency: a complete review of first-aid skills and rescue techniques, plus the challenging run-swim-run in whatever ocean conditions are dealt on the day; a powerful team building experience.Back To Top
- Join A Patrol @ Werri Beach
- Join Surf Life Saving Australia
- Pay Membership Fees
- Patrol Roster 2017-2018 PDF
- Bronze & SRC Proficiency Sat 11-Nov-17
- Bronze & SRC Proficiency Sat 10-Dec-17
- Bronze Medallion & SRC Compact Course
- Health, Surf Awareness Sat 14-Oct @ 9am-2pm
- Resus, Board & Tube Rescue Sun 15-Oct @ 9am-12pm
- Radio, Flags, First Aid, Carries Sat 21-Oct @ 9am-2pm
- Revision, Run-Swim-Run Sun 29-Oct @ 9am-12pm